Wednesday, November 25, 2009

10 Top Sweets for Christmas!!!

Okay I am going to tell you today the 10 top sweet's this Christmas! Starting from 10, I am going to count down!

Number 10!
M&M's

Number 9!
Sprinkle topped cookies!
Can't keep these away from Santa I hear!


Number 8!
CARAMILK! YUMMY!
Number 7!
Cookie and cream Hershey bar!
Number 6!
Dairy Milk!

Number 5!
Oreo's and Milk!

Number 4!
Kit kat!

Number 3!
Mint Candy canes!
Number 2!
Mini Eggs!

And are you ready to see the 1st most popular Sweet this season......
Drum roll please!
Da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


LINDORS ARE NUMBER 1!!



There you have it the top 10 Sweets for Christmas!
I am still looking for Ideas for my posts! Leave a Comment!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow thank you for that top 10 list! I love allll those candies. Next week can you talk about icecream? I loooooove icecream.

    ReplyDelete